cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S23 order canceled twice without notice

manuvermacanada
I'm a participant level 3

😭Ordered Samsung S23 online using website on 26th Dec 2023 Boxing Sale.

Selected store pick-up as the website suggested that's faster. Contacted customer service thrice to know the update, but they told to wait to get the email for the pickup. Got email directly that the order was canceled as the guy didn't show for pickup, whereas I never got any email.

Nevertheless, I ordered again online on 30th Dec 2023, for home delivery.

Got email on 4th Jan that it is back-ordered.

Contacted customer service twice to get an update, told me to wait. The robo-puppy help always showed couldn't find any order.

Got email on 15th Jan that the order is placed. Robo puppy also showed for the first time that it is backordered. Contacted Cx support on 16th for the update, they said it is canceled and started offering me another devices. Robo puppy also not showing me anything anymore!

FIDO IS A SCAM !

-they made me upgrade my price plan to get the device. I am paying more now, with no device.

- ruined my holidays waiting for the phone..

- made me loose boxing day deals by hanging me in between waiting for the phone.

- now offering the devices which are not boxing day sale, so the prices are way too high.

In India, we could complain to the consumer court with proofs and justice would have prevailed.

Anyone could suggest me how to complain about this scam bad business deal legally..the turmoil and the CONTRACT they have not honored !!

We -- Me n Fido -- had signed the contract for 2 years, right?!

If I am bound by the contract, and would have consequences of breaking it...they MUST also face the repurcursions now too !!!

3 REPLIES 3

FidoVanessa

Hey @manuvermacanada,

We're sorry to hear about your recent experience. We definitely understand how it can be disappointing to have to wait longer than expected for your order. Many of our phones are in extremely high demand at the moment. I can assure you that we're working hard to send everyone their orders as soon as possible. Keep in mind that you won't be charged your monthly device cost before your phone is shipped! 

You will get an email confirmation as soon as the device is shipped, as well. If you need help with your order, please reach out to us.

manuvermacanada

It's not about device being late. It's about they are canceling it themselves again n again for no reason. It's like ghosting.

Did you get the chance to contact us as my colleague suggested? We'd like to take a closer look at your account to see what happened. You can contact us through our Facebook, Instagram or X channel.