cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is your customer service? Please help!!

SerenityNow
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello,

I am currently getting ghosted by one of your customer service representatives on the sms service.  His name is Mohit.  He said he would resolve my issue and now is not responding, it has been 45min and going.   I have taken screenshots of all correspondence.

Originally, I tried on my phone to access customer service online and it repeatedly kept giving me a timed out session message.  I have been trying to get a hold of someone for awhile now - keeps trying to link me to some dog named Jack.  

Today, I decided to try calling, again, and was on hold for 50min before hanging up as I finally reached someone online by connecting via my computer.  This seemed great, Mohit seemed very friendly, until he had to do something.   Crickets.

All I am trying to do is cancel the 30GB extra data on all 4 of my phones that was supposed to be a promo for 30days.  The one time I didn't read the fine print.  Because of your neglectful customer support, I continue to incur unwanted charges.

Please, can SOMEONE help!

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello SerenityNow,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear of your difficulties reaching customer service. However, you should also note that this is the community forum and not intended as a venue for customer services. We would not have access to customers' accounts.

While I am aware of your attempts to contact them, if you wish assistance or to discuss the matter, you would need to try to contact customer service again. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers