cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unpleasant service and how Fido solved it

NikolayZ
I'm a participant level 2

I am customer of the fido. I have done payments online for a long time. Every time during login,  Fido gives promotions , which appears as a separate window. So, to get access to my profile, I need to close this window 1st. A couple of weeks ago, I was logging to my account, and the promotion window appeared as usual, but this time, it was a mistake on the website, so I can not close the promotion window. Does not matter what you do it still stays in front of your account, and you can not close it. At the same time because I couldn't get access on my Fido account, I was not able to make any payments.  I called Fido customer service.  They told me this is on my end problem. I said no, it's not my, and during my conversation with Fido, I logged in from 2 different laptops and cellphone. The problem was the same. Finally, customer service told me that they will start an investigation and after will report me when it will be fixed. I was waiting for the result from them the result but no answer from Fido. 2 days ago, I got a message that you missed your payment due date and will be charged for that. Since I am in the USA right now on vacation, I dont have access to my profile.  I called customer service and asked: why they didn't call, text, email... or anything else did to inform me regarding my login problem. They told me nothing was at your problem,  so it was a problem on my end. I was so angry at them. As I mentioned above, Fido service is terrible. They had a problem, but they denied it and put this on the customer.
I didn't loggin to check what happened with logging problem yet. I will be home today and see maybe my login issue still exists and I am sure Fido will still says that this is my problem. I see it like that: you can't pay your bills online due to our website mistake, this is your problem with late payment. If you still cannot make payment because we did not fix this issue dont worry we will add some more late fees for you. 

Terrible, terrible customer service!

I back yesterday to Canada, and I logged in to Fido account.  The Fido changed a way of the promotion right now. So, I got an access to my account and did the payment.  However,  as I was mentioned above Fido charged me extra fees for late payment. Moreover,  on June 28th I did a request to talk to manager to solve this issue, I was informed that manager will contact me in 24-48 hours.  Today July 2nd, no one still contact me. Lets see if Fido still care about the clients and will contact me back. 

4 REPLIES 4

Ntlhottie

Fido service sucks big time the last couple of years.

FidoPhilippe

Hey @NikolayZ! Welcome to the community. 😊

I'm sad to read about your experience. That's certainly not the level of service we wish to provide you with!

Has management been in touch since your last post?

Let us know.

NikolayZ

Good morning.  Today July 08 2023 and still no one contacted me from Fido customer service. 

Hey @NikolayZ !

Sorry to hear that you have yet to hear back. You can always reach out through any method listed here and we'll be happy to check for updates in your account and assist your further.

You can also report a concern with our live chat team here.

We definitely want to resolve this to your satisfaction! 

That said, have you also tried making the payment through our IVR or via online banking? 

Those two methods wouldn't require you to sign in to your online account. 

Keep us posted. Smiley