Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International roming

Milan1999
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hey  Fido 

I'm using your service from past two years and paying above 80$ a month still my package does not include any international roming , I request to provide some good offers otherwise I will move after spending two year with disappointment

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Milan1999,

Welcome to the community!

Firstly, you should note the forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services nor communication with anyone capable of making considerations on Fido's behalf. While there are are Fido moderators monitoring the forums, we are mainly fellow customers wanting to help where we can.

You should be able to view the offers available to you via your My Account. In addition, Fido often runs promotional offers (see here). With regards to International roaming, none of Fido's plans include International roaming. Some of their plans do include roaming to the US, though those plans are only available to customers in Québec and only some parts of Ottawa.

Unfortunately, if Fido does not offer plans including International roaming, they will not be able to offer one to you. Additionally, if you do not live in Québec or Ottawa, they will also not be able to offer those plans to you. While they may be able to provide some good offers, those offers won't likely include International roaming or even US roaming. Their Data, Talk, & Text plans would include access to Fido Roam, though.

If you wanted to discuss the issue, you would need to contact customer service. They may be able to forward your concern to the appropriate people. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers