cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

nathaly_boisver
I'm a participant level 3

Since becoming a client in 2021 I cannot get help! 3 HARD credit checks were done in my name which crippled my credit. I have excellent credit and I was denied elsewhere because of fidos hard checks! Which was their mistake only onc check should have been done. I have asked that 2 of the checks be removed. So far one has....I had to PAY transunion to verify and there are still 2 hard checks on my I called multiple times over the last 2 years, I have case numbers from May 16th 2022, June 23rd 2022 and my most recent July 19th 2023. This last one they told me I they would call me back in 3 days....I have called back twice since....and each time I get transferred around and eventually my call get 'disconnected' I don't have 2 extra hours to call back again. My bill has been over paid since I have been a client, currently resting at -245$. Really thinking of just cancelling my service and going elsewhere this has been the worst experience 

7 REPLIES 7

nathaly_boisver

No one has called me back 

FidoStephane

Hi there @nathaly_boisver  

Very sorry to hear read about this Sad  Did we end up calling you back? If not, let us know here and we'll see if we can help. 

Thanks 

nathaly_boisver

Nobody has called me back 

Hello there,

If you had a callback scheduled, its possible that you may not have gotten it at the scheduled time due to an issue with the callback system, though we had a team calling everyone who had a call eventually. Were you able to speak to someone? 

nathaly_boisver

I was supposed to get a call back in 3 days...that was in July.. I have called back on 2 occasions, each call took about 2 hours and each time I got 'disconnected' or hung up on. It's really just an issue I would like resolved as it has been 2 years. My credit was effected and I was refused for a credit card even when I have excellent credit after fido had done all the hard checks. I would like the amendments to be resolved as I am Paying transunion monthly just to see if Fido has done what was promised. Becoming a client has effect my credit, cost me money....and you can look at my bill....it's been overpaid every month as I take my credit very seriously. I hope you can understand how frustrating this has been and I feel like 2 years to resolve an issue is long enough. Thank you 

Hello @nathaly_boisver,

Welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Please feel free to contact us over the methods shown here and we'll be happy to assist.

nathaly_boisver

'Here' just brings me to the main page ??? Not sure how this helps