cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Referral Program - Not given for the Referrer

eugene19
I'm a participant level 3

I referred a friend a few months ago and it was successfully granted on June 15, 2023. My friend already got her referral credit last and it was reflected in her billing statement. However, to my surprise, mine was still missing for some reason. I already contacted the Fido hotline but they cannot help because it's already out of their scope. They were just instructing me to send an inquiry to the Fido Refer-a-Friend team which I already did twice. They just helped me create an escalation ticket but there's still nothing happening

It has been more than a month since I sent an inquiry to the Fido Refer-a-Friend team and I regularly check the status with them. They are just sending a templated email without a specific context.

Screenshot 2023-08-28 at 4.15.44 PM.png

Hopefully, this gets resolved because this is really frustrating. You guys are actively charging us for the bills but not really considering the referral credit program you initiated

6 REPLIES 6

eugene19

Cont.

I remember the customer service agent that I'm talking to mentioned that it was supposed to be reflected in our billing statement at the same time (me and my friend). It's just frustrating that I still didn't get it and they can't really help other than creating a escalation ticket which is not also helping to be honest. 

Hey @eugene19,

We'll be happy to take another look at your account by writing to us a via private message on our social networks (Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram).

Hope to talk to you soon. 

eugene19

I already talked to one of your guys, he just helped me create a ticket which didn't help at all. 

Hi again @eugene19, Alex here! 

Have you been able to get back in touch with us since you created the escalation ticket a month ago? If you didn't hear any news from the refer a friend team, please do get back in touch with us and we'll be happy to help. 

eugene19

Here's the escalation ticket created a month ago -> i2068338256. Appreciate it if you could also provide feedback. 

Hey @eugene19! Feel free to contact us through one of our servicing channels so we can access your account and verify the status of your ticket.