cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation for Phone Bill Payment Through Bank and Cancellation of Services

mananaggarwal45
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi, I just got off the phone from one of the fido executives. I also paid my last bill of 46.86 CAD. Although, I am told verbally that my concern of cancelling the services on 3rd January 2024 has been noted but I would like to receive an official confirmation/notification regarding the same to prevent any confusions. Please confirm me if the process of cancellation has been forwarded or not. Since I am cancelling the services, mid cycle, I wouldn't want to be charged for the whole cycle and your customer executive couldn't clear that on the call. So, I would like to have these things to be precise:

1. Confirmation mail/official notification of cancellation of services on 3rd January 2024, (2nd January being the last date).

2. The intimation of the amount charged in the mid-cycle which should be low because it is just a few days.

3. Please confirm if the transaction of 46.86 has been processed which I did from RBC.

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Mananaggarwal45,

Welcome to the community!

I understand you have already spoken with Fido customer service. However, you should note this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We do not have access to customer accounts and therefore would not be able to provide the confirmations you request.

With regards to your second point, the amount owing after you cancel your services would depend on your billing cycle dates. The costs would be prorated for the days of service before cancellation.

If you wish to confirm those items, you would need to contact customer service again. They can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this help 😀

Cheers