cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modem lights-DL now is green not blue on CGN-3

Unsatisfied
I'm a contributor level 1

Recently the DL arrow light has changed from being constant blue (for years) to constant green on my Fido CGN-3 "Jetsons" modem. Everything seems to be working and CIRA says my download speed is about as expected.  Rebooting seems to make no difference: when the modem powers up again it resets to one blue (UL) and one green (DL).

Has anyone else noticed this?

4 REPLIES 4

FidoAllan

Hey @Unsatisfied,

If you couldn't find what you're looking for on this page and have any technical inquiries regarding your home internet services or modem, we invite to contact our home internet technical support team by phone or Live Chat.

Unsatisfied

Thanks. Using the links on those pages only clicks through to the page for "Get special savings when you switch to Rogers."  There is no online help about the modem or its indicator lights. It is clear Fido is abandoning not only Home Internet as a product but also its customer support in the meantime.  

Unsatisfied

Well in the end it doesn't matter because I am switching providers and getting a better rate from the company that begins with V than I am being offered by Rogers to move from Fido. New ISP service starts tomorrow afternoon. After 10 years, adios Fido Home Internet! (and after 20 years adios to Fido mobile as I just got back from switching to Freedom.)

Sorry to hear you're leaving after all these years. Feel free to reach out to our Tech support team at this number  1-888-236-FIDO (3436)
if you wish to take a last look into having this resolved.

We'll be here if you need anything else the future.