cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth won't turned on after the android 2.2 update

greggy777
I'm helpful level 1
I'm helpful level 1

I just downloaded the android 2.2 upadate from acer.ca and followed the instructions and it seems the update is successful.But my acer act little bit funny like the orientation of the screen and the bluetooth won't turn on,I tried so many times even the setting up the bluetooth,any ideas?

***Edited to add labels***

3 REPLIES 3

FidoErin
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi greggy777,

Welcome to our community forums, our venue to discuss technical issues.

I suggest that you contact our Fido Live Chat where a representative will be able to help you out with your issue. 

You can reach them on fido.ca through the my account section.

Or, you can send us an email through our contact us page.

Thanks!

greggy777
I'm helpful level 1
I'm helpful level 1

I went to a live web chat and adviceed me to call the 1800 number from non acer phone,so phone fido support yesterday about my acer's bluetooth won't turn on after upgrade to 2.2 and they don't know how to fix it and gave another number and they don't know how too and gave me another number and told me to call acer and I called acer wait for 20 minutes no one is picking up,so I hang up and factory reset my phone and Viola! everything worked again the bluetooth the wi-fi etc...I hope it helps to others....

Hello greggy777,

I appreciate your follow up post as the issue was resolved for you. And will help others fix there Acer with the same issue in the community.