cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S22 ordered in November 2022 still didn't get it ???

rjangamakote1
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi,

I placed an order online for a S22 back in November and it's already February 6th today, still no shipping confirmation...

I have followed up with multiple agents, but not getting any reliable answers after chatting with each of them for 2+ hours...yes, the agents on the chat are horrible with replies, for a simple thing you wait more than hour while in the chat, not considering the wait in line to get into the chat...

In December I was told that it should ship before New years, nothing Happend. Then in January after following up again, the agent suggested if I would accept a different colour, which I said yes, but after an hour of him trying, he said he can not cancel and change the order as it was in process...like it was going to be shipped soon ??? But nothing happend...

He even opend a case # C******** and said that their tech support will take care of the switch of the colour to the colour that was in stock and that will take max 4-5 business days...20 business days passed, no one is been repling... I am wondering if anyone even works there...

This is REALLY frustriating since I've been paying for this phone since November 2022 and still don't have my hands on it...

I really need this resolved ASAP.

Thank you,

Raghu

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Rjangamakote1,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear of your issue.  Unfortunately, we won't be able to provide any additional information regarding your opened case.

@rjangamakote1 wrote:

.....This is REALLY frustriating since I've been paying for this phone since November 2022 and still don't have my hands on it...

To clarify, I don't think you will be charged for the device until it actual ships. That said, though, if you were required to change your plan as a part of the upgrade, that plan change might have taken effect immediately (see here). Since Fido has switched to their Payment Program, the device costs are separate from plan costs.

You should note these forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. I understand you have previously contacted customer service, however, you would need to re-contact customer service for further updates. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers