cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Fido is not rolling over the data every month?

Pratsarora
I'm a participant level 3

Why Fido is not rolling over the data for which I have already paid with my monthly bill ?

Why CRTC is not asking telecom companies to roll over data which belongs to customers as they are paying for it

6 REPLIES 6

Hey @Pratsarora , as far as I know that isn't one of the perks with Fido. You could check with fido customer service to inquire by contacting through one of the various ways mentioned Here 

Pratsarora

hi @Original_Lucy I am not looking for the perks.I am looking for the things for which I paid. It should not go with fido discretion whether they want to give me that or not. fido has already sold it to me so WHY IT IS NOT ROLLED OVER TO NEXT MONTH FOR MY UTILIZATION?  JUST BECAUSE THEY WANT TO SELL MORE 

Hello @Pratsarora, the unused data doesn't roll over because that's not how it works and it is something that Fido never offered, while you might have paid for the allotted amount of data every month it comes with an expiration time frame regardless if you do not use it and will be reset every billing cycle.

Pratsarora

Hello@kapable-k I understand the current plan details. And how Fido services work but isn't it shameless ness that company decide how that data works which they already sold out. CCTS /CRTC should improve the system (for all the companies in Canada ) to provide the relief to the customers as these services are already so costly in Canada.

Hello again @Pratsarora,

If you understood how Fido services work we would not be having this conversation, as it is the CCTS or the CRTC can't tell service providers what they should and shouldn't offer as their services.

Pratsarora

Hi Kapable, .Request...if you are not a Fido employee or fido representative you can please ignore this conversation and continue to pay you bills 

If you want some improvements please keep a watch on this conversation.though I can understand with no competition in this market one conversation will not change policies but definately increase awareness Inever said these body's have to instruct but definately they can take decision on protecting customers rights. Or at least customers will force or switch to better service providers