cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very unprofessional chat agent Dharamveer from PEI

fido_suxxx
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I met a Fido agent, name Dharamveer from PEI today. He was not very helpful. I requested him to send me a survey which I never received. I was looking for new plan but the agent didnt have much knowledge about any fido plans. He kept copying and pasting long paragraphs from Fido website. Avoid talking to this agent. He is a total time waste. 

Also, I requested the agent to send me a survey after the chat which I never reeived. Fido should monitor their chat agents and their activites before losing a die-hard fido customers like me. Agent like Dharamveer from PEI thinks they can easily avoid being noticed by not sending survey and chat transripts (I also never received the chat transcript from that chat I had with Dharamveer from PEI). He was also slow to respond.

Please coach this agent and monitor his online activity.

-10 for this agent (MINUS TEN - thats's right)

1 REPLY 1

FidoNajat

Hey @fido_suxxx! We're really sorry to read about your recent experience with us, that's really not what we want to offer. 

Please note that surveys are not sent by the agents but by the system. Those surveys are sent randomly and not for every interaction. That being said, if you still need help with your Fido account, please feel free to contact us and we'll be glad to assist you.