cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pathetic Network, PooR Connection and Horrible Customer Service.

Amanlakha786
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Pathetic Network, PooR Connection and Horrible Customer Service. Even Poor can become rich but you cant trust FIDO. You will hardly get any calls as you are always going to remain network free from your phone. Most importantly their customer support is hilarious and just a joke, they will think you have whole life-time for them and you can hold or wait for them to respond. They remain busy like they are writing constitution for the world and cant hire extra people for their work , while people are struggling to get a job. I have been trying from decemeber 2023 and january 2024 whole month- just to close my account permanenetly as i moved out of Canada but they still sent me bill this month again. Moreover, whenever I am trying to reach out to their support, they either showing 'session timed out' 'weekday 8 am-10 pm' and  even in their support hours I didnt get any single reply after 2 hours of wait.So what do you expect from them..

Screenshot_2024-02-07-14-58-18-705_com.fidosolutions.myaccount.jpgScreenshot_2024-02-07-14-58-04-190_com.fidosolutions.myaccount.jpg

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Amanlakha786,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear of your cellular reception issues and your situation. However, the nature of cellular service is that it is dependent on being able to receive adequate signal from the cellular towers. Adequate signal would depend, in part, on your location relative to the cellular towers. You can get an idea of your area cellular towers here. In addition to your proximity to the cellular towers, there are also many factors can affect cellular reception (see here and here). That's why no mobile provider can guarantee service. There are just too many factors beyond their control.

Unfortunately, if your circumstances don't allow for adequate cellular signal at your location, there isn't much that can be done. It's a common misunderstanding that any mobile provider will suit everyone everywhere. That simply isn't the case. While Fido/Rogers might not be suitable for you given your situation, that does not mean the entire network is pathetic. It may very well be the best option for others. If you spend a good portion of time outside of a mobile provider's coverage, perhaps that mobile provider isn't the right one for you.

I understand your other issue is related to difficulties in reaching customer service. Unfortunately, I cannot speak to that issue. You should note that this is the community forum and not intended as a venue for customer services. We do not have access to customers' accounts and would not be able to assist with your issue. You might consider attempting other venues for contacting customer service and have them escalate your concern. In addition, they can also be contacted via Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers