cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fees Charged

LIZKAL
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

I have been going through financial hardship and i made payment arrangements.

I justnoticed that on my last couple bills i have been charged $70 suspension fees.

I was told i would never be charged by several reps.  I spoke to Managers and customer service reps and i received no assistance with several different responses and promises that the fees would be removed and hasnt.  i need to escalate this and need this to be taken care off.  The customer service has been terrible, horrible  and these calls each has been over 1 hour each with no help.  Does anyone know the office of the president or the ombadsman?

2 REPLIES 2

Rosmc
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Yeah I'm not too happy about it. Ridiculous I'm paying a 70 suspension fee when only my data was shut off on my for probably not even 2 hours. That's way more then my monthly bill is. I don't mind the late fees. I know I'm late, it's been a struggle being not able to go back to work because I have a disabled child and just the cost of living lately. How do they expect people to pay that large fee when your already struggling lol..I've been with Fido almost 5 years now and this is the second time this happened and it wasn't even a large balance I had left to pay. I think I'll be might look at other options, but it's probably the same with all companies. 

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @LIZKAL,

Welcome to the community!

I would suggest you reach out to the Credit Operations Team by dialing *732 from your Fido phone or 1-888-288-2106 from any other phone and discuss the charges. If you still need to contact the office of the president you will need to contact customer service and ask them to escalate your case to the office of the president and someone will reach out to you.