Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dont move to Fido.... I regret

anjuabraham
I'm a participant level 2

Account Number : 888888888

I moved to fido from bell as the win back team gave great offer with phone. But now I am facing issue with porting the number I have called more than 12 times to fido and waited for hours to talk to a person with no result. They say that winback team tired to call me and i didn't answer them WHAT A LIAR. I had already told the win back team that I stay in montreal now and my number is from Toronto. She made new account ( I was a fido customer before bell) didn't used my old account now. I am not able to port the number.. If i port the number I will lose the offer and will be charged twice. Right now even bell is billing for the service I am using and Fido is also billing me the service I not used till date. So many hours with customer service and chat agent but no result 

2 REPLIES 2

FidoNajat

Hey @anjuabraham! We're really sorry to read about your recent experience with us, that's really not the kind of service we want to provide you. Plan prices do vary from province to province so it is possible that depending on your address the offer would be different. We would need to take a closer look at your account to have a better understanding of the situation. Please contact us and we'll be glad to assist. Please note that we are also available on Facebook, X or Instagram. 

anjuabraham

Hey Najat, The winback team had given me offer after knowing that I am in Quebec and my number is of Toronto. 

On 24th I got call from winback team saying that they will move my plan to national with same price and plan but today when i called customer service that guy said he dont know anthing. Such terrible service. I so done with Fido.