cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday order got cancelled

hkollner
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I was waiting the ready for pickup email but received a cancellation email instead. I placed an order to upgrade my phone and plan during the black Friday sales and choose to pick up in store.

I received the confirmation email and the instructions specifically mentioned "Please wait for the ‘Ready For Pickup' email we'll be sending you before visiting a store." So I waited, waited and waited. Checking my email daily for the ready for pickup email. I also checked my spam box daily!

After a week, I received an email saying my pickup window has expired and the order has been cancelled and NO PICKUP EMAIL!!! Also funny how the cancellation email comes from Rogers and no Fido. Can't even track an order on the **bleep** Fido website/app.

This is absolutely rediculous! I specifically went with the FIDO deal...As a result of this, I now missed out on all the other deals that I was also interested in. I could have gone with a competitor and actually got a deal and a device. FIDO screwed me over completely! By ready some of the posts here it seems that I am not the only one having this problem. They are thieves. It was intentional!

I'll take my money to a competitor!

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaira

Hi!

We are very sorry to learn about this. It's definitely not the way we want your experience to be. We did reply to your other post about this as well. 

Please contact us through one of these these channels, and we'd be happy to review this with you.