cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving Fido

Lynnwest
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I am leaving Fido.  After getting my bill in November, I was surprised to see a lower bill than normal. I called when I realized I wasn't charged for a plan cost. I explained to the employee that I was wanting to prevent being charged for this plan on my next bill. I was ASSURED this was Fido's error and I will not be charged. If I was, I was told to call in and that the charge would be removed. Getting my December bill, I saw that I was indeed charged for both plan costs. I called, was on the phone for almost 3 hours and I was told that I should never have been told that but I was still getting charged for both plans. I was lied to... and I am leaving Fido. If I can't trust your customer service reps, I can't trust you. And if you won't stand by your employee's word, I won't stand by you. Goodbye.

1 REPLY 1

FidoNajat

Hey @Lynnwest! We're sorry to read about your recent experience with us, that's definitely not the kind of experience we want to provide. Please feel free to contact us so we can take a closer look at your account.