cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 13 Delivery Issue

a_mp
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Last week (Nov 11, 2021) I decided to upgrade my current iPhone to a new iPhone 13 128Gb.

I went to a retail store and I also called 611 to understand what my options were. In both cases, I received the same pricing options and I finally decided to order it only because I would save the $50 activation fee charged at the store. More importantly, the agents at the store mentioned that I would get the phone within 2-3 business days.

Last night I called 611 to understand what was the order status and a reference number was created. The agent mentioned that I would get it today (third business day) or tomorrow (4th business day).

Today, I've received an email saying that my phone will be shipped within the next 4 weeks. Once I received this email, I called again 611 to understand what happened. I was told that I would get the phone in around 2 weeks. No options were given to reduce such long wait time.

Why I was told I'd get the phone in days and then now it has turned into weeks? If I would have been notified of such delay, I would have decided to either not order it online or I'd have get it at a store. Fido is giving me different information (days, 4 weeks, 2 weeks). What can be done to reduce such wait time? Can I change the model/color of the iPhone?  

Please provide options to your customers. I ordered the phone because of the short wait time I was promised and now, after I paid, I do not know when I will get it

1 REPLY 1

Hi there @a_mp , so sorry your delivery date keeps getting extended. I know how frustrating it is to not know when your new device will arrive. With supply chains pretty much stalled it is unknown how quickly back orders will be cleared. For most suppliers they are shipping as soon as supply trickles in. I understand your frustration and I'm pretty sure the Fido representatives don't want you to have to go through this. Once you receive an email congratulating you on your new device, shipping information usually follows within a few days. Fingers crossed that it will ship soon. Regards, OL