Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

iphone 6s- Wi-Fi calling not working

Hi there,   I have a weird problem. Yesterday got a new iPhone 6s for my wife under contract. I got mine as well last weekend.   In my iPhone Wi-Fi-calling works no issues! In my wife’s new iPhone when I am trying to activate Wi-Fi-calling it just sa...

nkalra by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

turn on wifi on Samsung Note 3

The wifi options does not turn on. Every time I turn on the option it turns itself off. Under the option "WIFI" smart network switch is checked, but no list of networks to attach to.

sadal by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Pixel won't turn on after Android update

Hello, my Google Pixel received an Andriod update as of last night, since the update, the phone will not turn on. I have attempted to Hold the power button for 10(+) seconds, and with the bottom volume button as well. I have tried all basic troublesh...

pshmanka by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Where did LTE go?

Hi,   So I have had an iPhone 5 (purchased through Fido) for a number of years that has been quite happily showing LTE in the top left corner and providing great internet speed for all of that time. Now, for some reason, in excatly the same physical ...

grahamcu by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes