Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Fido Chinook Retail Store customer support

I'm having problem now of my LG G6 handphone, after the unexpected software update, my phone won't open again for use. Visited Fido Chinook retail store and asked help how to revive my phone but the store personnel who attended to me had said nothing...

IPhone 8 price on FIDO is horrible

Why is it the iPhone 8 plus 256 is $200 more on a 2 year FIDO plan vs Rogers their parent company?   Seems ludicrous.        *** Edited to add labels ***

Oski by I'm a participant level 3
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Trouble sending picture messages

I'm currently on Fido pay-as-you go.  On my old SE Cedar, I could attach photos to a message and send to another mobile phone normally like a text mesasge with no problems.  I just upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy ACE.  I tried to send a picture message ...

jermyzy by I'm a participant level 2
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! One-Time Fee for Hardware Upgrade

Hi Fido, I am genuinely dissapointed in your website and customer service this time around. Prior to June 2, 2018, I have 2 lines BYOP Post-paid plans with you.  I was happy to see that you had great promotions and offers for loyal customers that inc...

sunnyhsu by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes