Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Help with Samsung GT-C3590 MMS Configuration

Just bought a flip phone but couldn't retrieve mms messages like I use to when I had LGA133 (also flip). I have no data plan but I was able to retrieve mms messages.  Here's the config page on the Samsung: Set name Home URL Proxy Address Port Linger ...

Rwings by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Reporting a stolen/lost phone. IMEI?

I lost my phone recently in an acquaintance's vehicle about a week and a half ago. I have been trying to get in contact with them ever since, to no avail. I've given up on the concept of them returning what isn't theirs, and am taking matters into my...

Resolved! No receive phone call on LTE 4G

I have a question regarding an issue. I have an unlock phone from China (ht20 pro ) and have changed to Fido LTE sim card. I am able to use the 4G LTE on my phone. No problem speed ok    While i am using the 4G , if i try to make a phone call or ther...

Tubuntu by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes