Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

VOLTE ISSUES

I have Samsung S9+ .. when am trying to make a call it switched to 4G not staying on LTE i don't have volte options in my device 

Leo87 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Do not buy the Samsung A5

Fido is offering the Samsung A5 for cheap right now.  DO NOT BUY IT.  It is a lemon that will crack the second you put it in your pocket and the screen will cost you 200 dollars to fix.   DO NOT BUY

Iphone: Could not activate cellular data network

Hi All, I've just came from abroad where used a different sim card. Upon my return, I can't access data on my phone. When I try to open a tab in Safari it says: "Could not activate cellular data network. You're not subscribed to cellular data service...

alexv27 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Proof of purchase / Manufacturing warrenty copy

I have device protestion with Brightstar Insurance with Fido. it was very hard time to get replacement devcie for my lost phone as they said they dont even had a record that i had protection plan. after all back and forth they sent me replacement dev...

deep3 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with Samsung GT-C3590 MMS Configuration

Just bought a flip phone but couldn't retrieve mms messages like I use to when I had LGA133 (also flip). I have no data plan but I was able to retrieve mms messages.  Here's the config page on the Samsung: Set name Home URL Proxy Address Port Linger ...

Rwings by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes