Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Internet and MMS APN settings

Hi, Tap on Settings → Wireless & Networks → Mobile Networks → Access Point Names;Once on the APN screen, press the Options button;Tap on New APN;Enter a name into the APN Name field.I would like to know about "number 4. Enter a name?"What should I ne...

Daniel26 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! BLUETOOTH TETHERING- SAMSUNG S8 DISABLED

Hello Fido,   Can someone please explain to me why the bluetooth thethering feature is disabled via the OS from you on the samsung galaxy s8 phone. This feature is very useful for giving interent to a car for example. I cant believe that this feature...

MrDejan by I'm a participant level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! If redmi 4 will work here

Somebody gifted me redmi 4 phone on my birthday. The phone is purchased in India. When I tried to use it here on fido sim, it says "Mobile network not available". I just want to use phone. Anyway I do not have data plan. I looked at phone specs on it...

bhasan by I'm a participant level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes