Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Can customer care get iPhone XS Max ?

Hello    I want to exchange my phone from s9 to iPhone X’s max.    I called customer care care and they like I can only get it through reservation and not. Through customer care ....    i have credit on rhe account and wanr to just pay the difference...

Swap22 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cracked screen

I called when I broke my screen and was given an appointment for the next day for someone to come to my house the next day. When they didn't show I called Brightstar who gave me a number to call the person. When I called the number it was a New Jerse...

Maddy48 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! LTE bands 2 out of 4

Hi. I am planning on buying a phone (NOKIA x6) It seems like the only bands that will work with FIDO LTE are 2100 and 2600.  I am missing 700 and 1700 on the phone.  Do I need all 4 bands to make it work?  Or can I work with just 2 bands?I also read ...

joshbautista by I'm a participant level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes