Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Lg g4 loses cellular signal completely randomly

Hi, my lg g4 loses its cellular signal randomly for a second and then I get a full 4 or 5 bars afterward. This is annoying because I constantly drop calls. I changed my preferred network to GSM/HSPA/LTE auto to simply GSM/HSPA auto and that hasn't he...

Award88 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile Data problem

Hi, I have a BYOD plan with mobile data.   The phone I was using is a Galaxy S7 Edge, which I dropped and broke the screen. I had no issue what so ever with the phone regarding network connection.   I bought a used phone LG V30 from a thrusted source...

Marc2222 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Preorder Pixel 3 XL

Hello,   I reserved the Pixel 3 XL through Fido to be eligible to receive the Pixel stand form the offer: Reserve the google Pixel 3 or Pixel 3 XL and get a Pixel Stand on us. I pick it up on the launch day and activated it with a new 2 year plan.  ...

2018-11-07_17-02-26.png
Amatrx by I'm a participant level 3
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! LG G7 One SMR's

I picked up the LG G7 One because it is an Android One device and marketed that it will receive monthly security updates (SMR's). Well I've had the device since the launch day (Oct 19th). I have yet to get any security updates and we're now halfway t...

hawkbat05 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Android message of google pixel 2.

I have an unlocked google pixel 2 and i am not able to use goole chat feature. When ever i try it pops up as will notify and this has been there for last few months. Can someone help?

nirajdas by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes