Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Will the Xiaomi Pocophone F1 work with Fido?

I am looking to purchase a new phone and have been looking at the Pocophone F1. The phone is compatible with 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Hybrid Dual...

owenrf99 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Unlocked phones

An unlocked phone is the norm these days. I have an S7 from Fido and i am at the tail end of paying for it. During my visit to India, i decided to use a Indian Sim card, but the phone would not allow that because it is locked to Fido. Why is that ? S...

Roop1 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Move Any Apps To SD Card - LG G7 One

Hello, I have an LG G7 ONE and I would like to move some apps to my SD card - those that are supported by the developers for doing so.   1) followed directions - https://www.lg.com/uk/support/solutions/mobile/move-to-sdcard   No apps have the change ...

Winnisk by I'm a participant level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

BRIGHTSTAR is a fraud , do not buy it !

Hii bought iphone XR and premium protection plan for my phone. My phone fell down and screen got crake. I called Brightstar they said you have to pay for phone replacement. But i dont want my phone replaced, i want my screen replacement. In their ter...

Lubana by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

LG G3 is garbage

My household has 2 GE G3s that we bought from Fido (as part of the phone plans) about two years ago.   Both phones, while in excellent physical condition, no physical damage, has begun to act weirdly recently. One phone's screen occasionally flickers...

musicgold by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes