Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Iwatch series 5

It’s been well over 2 years since the Iwatch series 3 with cellular has been introduced. People asked if Fido would be supporting cellular since Rogers would be. The response was we will keep you posted or we are focusing on the new iPhone launch. Th...

Staway2004 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Activating a new SIM card on My Account.

Hello I am having trouble activating a new SIM card. My phone was stolen from me and I have lost the SIM card I was using. To change your SIM card, the website tells me that I need to type in my current SIM number, but I don't have it. I tried callin...

vinnyg35 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Apple watch series 4 and 5

Can I buy an apple watch series 4/5 cellular from a friends bell account with a 10$ and 30$ monthly bell plan and then use it with my fido phone and will the phone be able to run content with my data for notification or messages on the watch? Making ...

GPS Flip Phone on Fido Network?

Hi Fido Community! I want to curb my smartphone  addiction by switching to a « dumb phone » that will allow me to talk, text and have a very reliable (up to date) GPS for driving (preferably Google Maps if possible!)  Does this sort of device already...

KTQ by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes