Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

One of my contacts can't contact me

I switched to Fido within the last 2 months and kept the same phone number. Since then, one of my contacts has been unable to reach me by phone or text message. Why is this happening? And how can I correct this?

Tlucy by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Will Fido work with the OnePlus Nord N100 ?

I want to buy a OnePlus Nord N100, but the carrier compatibility provided on OnePlus's official website (see chart below) doesn't mention Fido in Canada. I know that Fido is owned by Rogers, but will the phone work with Fido ?Rogers2/4/66/5/7/12/17Be...

tom30 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Assistant on Alcatel Go Flip 3

My new phone is really excellent except for one feature, which happens to be the one that caused me to buy this model in the first place.First of all, despite a YouTube demo that showed punctuation commands working perfectly when using voice to text,...

Rusty69 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with purchase Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.4 pre-owned

HelloI have a problem with purchase Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.4 pre-owned.In purchase, the page shows -5 CAD/month, but on the confirmation page, it shows +5 CAD/month.It seems the pre-owned and the other one just linked to the same page.Which one is co...

endvoice by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes