Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Unlock iPhone 6

Hi guys! I've hit a snag. So I have a iPhone 6 that was given to me 3-4 years ago from an ex. I want to give it to my parents and get them up to speed with something a bit... *ahem* smarter. It's locked to Fido but it's not reading any SIM cards. I r...

J-C-C by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am having Microphone issues with my Google Pixel 5

I am having micdrophone issues with my Google Pixel 5. I have replaced two of them so far and the issue is still ther. The issue is the microphone either goes completely silent or the volume is very very low. Any suggestions or fixex?

handelj by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Recently my phone will say "No Sim Card

I have samsung 10 plus, for a few days my mobile start whit tis proble:Recently my phone will say "No Sim Card I have to restart the mobile and after working for a few hours!!!someone has suggest to fix this problem? Otis

Ottolosavio by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting Volte/VoWifi to work on OnePlus 7 Pro

Hello! I have a Oneplus 7 pro. This is not a "Fido Supported Device". However, VoLTE and VoWiFi Does work! I am able to get these features to work by first provisioning the service in a supported fido device (Tested w/ an Iphone and Pixel5) by insert...

volte.PNG vowifi.PNG Screenshot_20210124-162300.jpg
bjarrett by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes