Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Phone upgrade order confusion

I tried to pace an order for a new phone online.  I got to the last step, but when I submitted the order I got a message saying soemthing went wrong.  I did however receive an email from Fido that my order was being processed.  When I called customer...

rg11 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido offers Apple watch SIM card?

Hi,  I've decided to buy a new Apple Watch, but was wondering if Fido provides specific SIM cards for the watches that can replace phones. Does Fido offer cellular SIM card for Apple watch?Thanks,

mitramat by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

no packaging

hello, im just curious if you guys always package your $2000 items with no protection? i recieved 2 iphone 13 pros in the mail and when the delivery driver handed me the package i could feel my phone on the inside of the box moving freely inside of i...

bretm_0-1635369137012.gif CE3BE9E1-07B8-4716-9396-8118BE0313A1.jpeg
bretm by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iphone 13

I preordered iPhone 13 last October 20 and no email when the phone is expected to arrive. How can I know the ETA? If rumors about it being shipped out by December then I'd rather cancel it

mkobeee by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Will the "Lite" phone work on Fido

Hello,  I would like to use a Lite Phone (https://www.thelightphone.com/) on Fido. The Lite Phone uses: 4G LTE Bands: B2, B4, B12, B13, B17, B25, B26 Will it work? Thanks!

BHal55 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes