Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

No confirmation email

Hi, I ordered a Google Pixel 6 with a plan change on 26th december but I am not sure if the order went through. I don't see any device added to my fido account and I didn't receive any confirmation mail.Could you please confirm if my order got placed...

aminkamel by I'm a participant level 2
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

S20 FE 5G deal

Hello, today finally I received a confirmation email about the order that made about 10 days ago.The phone was galaxy s20 fe 5g and it was $35 monthly payment discount plus $5 more discount so in total only $10 per month. However, in the email that I...

llzxc by I'm a participant level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

S21 Android 12

When is the S21 getting the android 12 update. The update has been released by Samsung for a while now for Canadian customers , and we're still yet to get it on Fido. It's super frustrating. It's not even on the OS chart for S21. Shouldn't we be rece...

Isaac1963 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Why doesn't Fido offer sustainable phones?

I'm really tired of supporting Apple and other unethical companies. Would be great if Fido offered payment plans for phones from sustainable companies like Fairphone: https://shop.fairphone.com/en/?ref=header. 

rendy23 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes