Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Useless App Website and No Contact Option

I can't believe how such a big company has a useless app and website. I need to contact to fido but app takes you to the website, then when you go to contact section, it takes you back to the app. Could you please tell me how can I contact you? When ...

Behcetacar by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Recommendation on Samsung phones

Hi, Can someone let me know of a good Samsung phone, nothing too complicated just want a good camera, storage is important and also expandable options with sd card. Not too expensive. Also what is the difference between the A & S series?? Thanks so m...

princess1313 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido Hardware Order

3 weeks ago, I made an online order to upgrade my phone. I received an order update 6 days later and an account change confirmation earlier this morning. Neither of these emails have provided me any information regarding when I will receive my device...

AngeloToledo by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! iPhone 13 Pro backorder

I ordered iphone 13 pro on 29th September and the it was showing 2 to 5 days for arrival.   Now yesterday i get an email stating Back order details.... what does that mean?   When will my phone arrive?

sp65 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! OS Upgrade Schedule for Galaxy S21/+/Ultra.

Hello,AccodingOS Update schedule , the Galaxy S21/+/Ultra should have gotten the update on Mar 15. it is March 23, and I have not received the update, has anybody received the update yet?  Thanks

MoeJoe by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes