cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone on back order, was not informed when I did the update

Graham4
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I've been a Fido customer for over 12 years, I did a phone upgrade on nov 25 over 2 weeks ago, have not gotten any confirmation other the an email saying congrats on greeting a new phone. The customer service rep told me my phone would arrive in 2-5 business days.  Nothing was ever said about back order and I got and I phone 11 which was already a 2 year old phone.  I've had to call twice and wait on hold and I have had terrible customer service 50 percent of the time when I do get through. I'm leaving the country for 4 months next week and my phone still hasn't come in and still no confirmation or shipping email. I would have never ordered a phone this way if I had known this was going to happen. Can I please get an update and or go onto a store and get my device.? This is terrible, I can believe this is how a 12 year customer let alone a new customer is handled

3 REPLIES 3

Avi333
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

I am also struggling with same issues. It's been 15 days now. I have got confirmation mail of order but no mail to collect the phone from pickup store. Raised query on twitter handle, called customer care. Nothing helped. 

DamarisMont
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I am in the same situation, it is horrible! I urgently need the phone and it has been a month that I do not receive information😞

Hey @Graham4, @DamarisMont and @Avi333,

We're truly sorry to learn about your delays with your latest upgrades.

Along with the high number of orders received during the black Friday and cyber-Monday deals, some devices are going through a global shortage and are being offered on backorder, in which case further delivery delays will also apply.

Should you want to review your order and the current status of it, as well as the delays, please get in touch with our customer care team and we'll be able to look into the order.