cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orders cancelled for no reason and no communication, two times

Inesse
I'm a participant level 2

Tried to order an iphone 15 pro. Turned out to be the most purchase.

First attempt was to place it online and shipped to store. I waited patiently for 5 business days. Never received a pickup email. Contacted customer service and was told it was cancelled due to no pickup. How am I supposed to pick up a phone that no one ever told me arrived? I even checked junk mailboxes every single day and I can confidently say I received nothing. Moreover, all other Fido emails have been delivered to my mailbox successfully. How is it possible that the most important one was not delivered? I can only assume Fido never sent out that pickup email.

So the second order was placed with the customer retention team via chat. Received an order confirmation email. Waited another 2 business days and now customer service told me it's also cancelled for no reason.

Great, now there has never been communication re. cancellation AT ALL. Even if there is no stock or there is back order, I should have been informed. But there has been ABSOLUTELY nothing.

I guess Fido has no interest in doing business, at least with me Smiley

2 REPLIES 2

Inesse

update. My order was cancelled for the third time. I gave Fido another chance because your customer support was very helpful and nice.

You failed your customers and your employees. 

Hello @Inesse 

In order to access your account, it will be important to contact our customer service. You can find all the ways to reach our team here.