cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kid doesn’t listen to Daddy

tanvir161197
I'm a participant level 3

Have a hilarious situation. Got a shiny offer from Rogers, it says that my loyalty to Fido is so special that Rogers would pay $100 device balance if I move to them. When I ask for the same thing from Fido, they tell me they don't think my loyalty is that much special. It has been more than 9 years. 7 active phone lines and home internet. Not a single missed payment all these are not worth a lousy $100 waiver. It is not the money. I pay more than $500 a month to Fido. It shows how we're valued as clients. 

2 REPLIES 2

FidoPhilippe

Hey @tanvir161197! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well and thank you for your many years of loyalty. Smiley

As you may already know, Rogers is our parent company. As a result, they are in a position to make certain offers that we may not be able to match, as they have a broader range of services which they can bundle. This does not mean we don't value you as a customer at Fido, it's just that our parent saw fit to provide you with a great offer and move you under their banner, probably based on the number of services you have with us now.

Although we'll be sad to see you go, you'll still be in the family!

tanvir161197

Thank you Philippe for your reply.

Just one question, put yourself in my shoes and think honestly if you would've accepted this answer. I am not blaming you for this personally, it is not your company, you do not make the policies. 

Feeling more miserable than before.