cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Pixel 6 Pro shipping delays

Hokeman
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Ordered online shipping of Pixel 6 Pro 128GB on boxing day.

How long till it'll be shipped?
(How backed-up is it?)

Is there a way for me to just go to FIDO store and pick it up?

4 REPLIES 4

Dee_1983
I'm a participant level 1

I am also in the same boat. I purchased the Pixel 6 on January 1st. I sent out a message last night. I was told that they are back ordered and it could take from 4 to beyond weeks for them to come back in stock !! 

mahoboe

I'm in the exact same situation. Order a 6 Pro on Boxing Day.

Customer support will tell you to wait for an email telling you that it is shipped. Elsewhere on Fido's website, you'll learn that you were supposed to get this email within 2 days of placing your order.

I'm not particularly bothered, and I get that there's high demand, but this lack of information feels like bad customer service.

Hey @mahoboe, Alex here and I'll be happy to help.

To clarify, the shipping notice email is sent whenever the device is actually shipped. Usually, you would get the email only a few days after placing your order as the usual shipping delays range from 2 to 5 days, but a lot of our devices are currently backordered because of the holiday season. As such, it may take more time before your device is shipped and before you receive that email. 

We definitely don't want anyone to feel like there's a lack of information or to have a bad customer service experience and we're always looking to improve our processes so we appreciate your feedback! 😊

Hello @Hokeman , unfortunately the only way to find out the answers to your questions is to contact Fido customer support Here