cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defective Pixel 7

Tim10
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I ordered Pixel 7 during black friday, got it around Christmas. Only started using it for work a few weeks later to find out the fingerprint reader biometric is faulty and fails 9/10 times. I tried to exhange in store but told to go through online chat since I purchsed online. By the time I contacted online chat it was 30 days + 1, and chat support (Istiak from Prince Edward Island) said Fido won't do anything since I just missed the 30 days policy. 

This is extremely poor service on fido, after taking ~4 weeks to ship me new phone (when I purchased through chat they said a week) and have no support to fido customer for a defected phone.

If anyone at Fido reads these, hope you can improve your services because this doesn't make me want to continue or recommend Fido to anyone.

1 REPLY 1

FidoAllan

Hey @Tim10!

Sorry to hear about your experience. 

We always do everything that we can to ship our phones as soon as possible. Due to a popular demand of some models, shipping delays can be longer than expected.

The Satisfaction Guarantee is applicable within 30 days of the date the order was shipped when purchased by phone or online. If you are still experiencing issues with your device, you could have it repaired through our Repair Program

If you need assistance, don't hesitate to contact us