Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

worst customer service experienced

Hardiklakhia
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1
Dear Team,

I have come across the worst customer service of my life from Fido. On the 29th of December, I was offered a plan for 50 GB data for $65 with a discount of $20 which comes at $45. I had the pleasure of talking to a rep named prassel and told him I would think about it and call back. I made up my mind and called again on 31st Dec or 01st Jan and asked the representative to activate the plan I was offered. I was advised that the plan is activated and will be available from the next billing cycle, But it was a surprise to see that the plan still needs to be started.

When I called on customer care for the same, they denied it as there were no notes on my file. I told the lady that I was 100% sure I had asked the rep to activate the plan, but she was not ready to listen to me and just denied that she could do anything. I asked her to check the call recordings, but she refused; they could not. She told me to transfer the call to the supervisor and asked me to wait for 10 to 15 minutes, which again was very worst, but after a couple of minutes, she disconnected the call and hung up on me.

I have worked in customer service for over a decade and know how things work. So I request you to check all my call recordings and provide me with the plan offered and agreed upon, which is 50 GB of data for $45.

I am also looking for compensation for being hung up and wasting my time. If this is not done, I will reach the highest level on ROGES & FIDO, and I will also use social media like Twitter and Facebook as my next step so that people also get to know how loyal the customer service agents are treating customers.

I am looking for a positive response asap.

Regards,
Hardik Lakhia
1 REPLY 1

FidoValerie

Hey @Hardiklakhia !

Welcome to the Community. Smiley 

Sorry to learn that you weren't satisfied with your customer service experience. That's definitely not what we aim for!

However, because we can't access your account information, notes on file, or call recordings from here, you can contact us through any of the channels listed here to speak to someone and go over everything.

We're available via private message on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to assist you too!