Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 Pro Max

Alann-22
I'm a participant level 3

Hi,

I just need some help. I placed my order on Sept. 19, I received the backorder email on Sept. 26, and ever since then I haven't received any new updates.

My dad ordered his phone (same device, storage, colour) on Sept. 20 and received on the 22nd. My friend ordered the same thing on Sept. 21, and received today, Oct. 4.

How come I ordered first yet I still haven't gotten mine?

I am a little bit concerned because all the agents I talked to on live chat gave me different answers: I will receive a shipping info in 48 hours, this week, today, etc.. 

4 REPLIES 4

Kalia
I'm a participant level 2

61DB6FEC-7DC2-4C5D-A449-09A6AD302C86.jpeg

6E55FE9B-F1DF-469D-AFBA-37E229D7524D.jpeg

B1429E5F-0C0C-4352-8739-8FA839CA12A7.jpeg

order mine sep 24th , I was told it takes 2 business day to receive a tracking number .they confirmed that the phone is located at the warehouse . So far ,it will be 2 weeks and no update whatsoever  and the estimate shipment is  still unavailable 

Zaildar

Same for me. I ordered on Sept 17, 2023. Nothing yet no update. Called them and they say you will receive it soon and tracking number will be issued in couple of days but nothing just fake hope.

Alann-22

When's the last time you called or did a live chat with them? Does agents give you different answers as well?

Hey @Alann-22 and others!

I'm sorry to learn that you all have yet to receive your new phone order.

In regards to new iPhones, do note this is a popular device and the stock can quickly change one day to another. Also note this can vary on the specific model of the iPhone you order, as some colours are available and others are out of stock. 

By all means, we know it's no fun to wait for your phone order, specially if you had the 1-2 business day delay in mind. That said, our teams are working hard into getting more stock from Apple and fulfill all pending orders. 

If ever you want to confirm the delay, please contact us here and an agent can check the exact model you ordered and the current status of the phone stock.