cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't access to billing details - online support can't help either

Nicole123456
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I need to see my past few months' bill break down as I'm concerining there might be incorrect charges.  I can only see the total bill amount but never have access to billing details.

• When I go to "View and Manage Bill" I get the message of "Thanks for choosing Fido! Your first bill isn't ready yet." I've been a Fido customer for years.
  • When I go to payment history, I can see the the amount of every payment, but there is no where I can click to see the bill break down.
  • I contacted online chat, they say they are trying to help me fix it for the whole afternoon, said it was something a suspended payment showing incorrectly in the system that's why I can't see and download the bill. I asked can they send me a copy via PDF, they insist in fixing it, and say will leave me a note onces it gets fixed. But after waiting for a whole afternoon, the person just got off line and never fix it - I still can't see the bill breakdown.
  • As a customer I have the right to see the bill in a timely manner especially when you are charging my credit card, the fact that Fido can't provide it transparently is a big concern.

Can Fido send me a copy of the bill for the last 12 months or fix this "Fido website issue"?

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Nicole123456,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you're having issues accessing your billing details. I understand you have already contacted customer service and they are working to sort out your issue.

@Nicole123456 wrote:

...Can Fido send me a copy of the bill for the last 12 months or fix this "Fido website issue"?

You should note that this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. You would need to re-contact customer service to make that request. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers