General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Poor customer service

Worst customer service ever. They have been told to keep repeating the same thing without looking at the situation and helping the customer. Spent two days in resolving a minor issue multiple reps , wasn't even worth the wait and repeating myself 100...

PD1980 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

overcharged on my bill

Hello,I'm extermely frustrated because of an issue on my recent bill (That was generated today). It is unacceptable to treat human beings as such!!! No one tried to listen to me and try to help me or make any sort of goodwill gesture. It's alarming! ...

Hasna2021 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account/Security

A few different things going on first I'm unable to view my internet bill it's been over a month 3 phone calls that have been placed to Fido customer care and still No Resolution!! Also I'm unable to view anything outside of the Fido App from Google ...

Tania2020 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Calls go to voicemail too quickly

Bought a flip phone for my father-in-law but it only rings twice and then goes to voicemail..anyone know how to extend the ringing or turn voicemail off completely?

Pamhuff by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unexpected plan changes

I upgrade my plan for one of my phone line yesterady thinking the price will be same and will be able to keep the 1,000 mins international long distance call based on what I have seen on the screen becuase when I upgraded the other line previosuly, t...

lagming by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes