General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Keeping free bonus 10 GB data

Hi there, Right now I have the old data plan Fido Pulse 5GB Medium which inculdes subsidy for phones.  The price is $55.    It has been about 2 years and 4 months, so i paid off the subsidy phone balance for the first 2 years.   Some time during the ...

Jimmy369 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Horrible customer service

Hi there, I switched to fido in August 2020. I got 9GB plan for $50 out of which first month was only 4GB and promotion data was supposed to kick in from next month. Which didn't happened. (I was supposed to get $50 credit for that.) In November,  I ...

Bad experience with billing

I was checking my bill and saw that I had a charge of 152 dollars in one phone call. Firstly, I was calling my family member overseas using messenger, so when I saw this charge I was confused so I called support. After many calls and texts and proof ...

Hello113 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Was promised different deal than provided

On the phone i was given a different deal by custiner service agent but they sent a big bill including the price of phone which was promised for $0 bill down payment. Total fraud they have done. Now they are saying it was mistake.. and cannot correct...