General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Prepaid visa for paying monthly bill

I have a prepaid visa card from my bank and I would like to use it to pay my monthly fido bill that is currently on auto deposit. Is that possible? I really need it to work!! 

Nicole_H by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No 5G network

Recently switched to Iphone mini 12 and expecting it to be 5g.  Why is it now loading as 5g?  

gaskell61 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rude and arrogant staff

Hello, my name is Akash P.   I bought new Sim card from 824 Tecumseh Rd E, Windsor, ON N8X 2S3 in April. My appointment was at 12:00 pm so i went at exact time ...staff member took almost 2 hour to provide me a Sim card (she is telling some system is...

SKY8401 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PAID PHONE BILL STILL NO SERVICE

Hey, i've been a fido customer for almost two years ago, due to the pandemic i was unable to pay my phone bill for a couple of months, causing fido to turn off my service & still up charge me late fees & interest. I finally paid a settled amount alth...

892518556 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes