General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

How to escalate

I feel I was not treated well after about 15years of service. I spoke with customer service and also the online chat and I do not think they undestand well my concerns.I have 2 options:-Move on and stay with Fido and the plan that was offered which i...

Yves3 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! First time charges $45

Hi, I ordered my number via phone from Fido. I was billed $45 for the first month on account of set-up charges. However, the customer services representative said on phone that I wont be charged anything as it is a promotion. Please advise? Best rega...

Resolved! Fido Payment not reflecting

I made a payment of my account on 08/02 using my debit card. Shows as transacted in my bank account but not reflecting in my Fido account.Checked with bank and had them look at front end and back end and they confirmed that payment was successful. Ga...

donsimon by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Data limits

I have a Fido plan with 6 gig of Data. I almost never use it. Actually, probably never. This plan also includes unlimited text messages.  Question is: Why do I have trouble opening pictures or attachments to my text messages? I ensure the Data is on ...

Affdaff by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to access gift card?

Hi, I went through the process of signing up my giftcard but don't know how to access it. Is there a website that holds the prepaid mastercards? Regards,Ethan

dailydmello by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes