General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

118778669930 annoying calling

Hey, I get calling from the number 118778669930 daily after the day I transfer my number to another telecom service provider, It hung up without saying a word. Even I blocked it, I called back, just answering machine said this is from Fido,  Annoyin...

xice by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account suspension ended earlier

Hi, I'm an international student which due to COVID has not been able to come back to Canada yet and hopefully will be back in December. I had my line with FIDO which I had suspended prior leaving the country and was surprised to see that the suspens...

wdasfdsg by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 38 followed by error 69

Getting the following errors #38 followed immediately by error #69 when trying to text 2 of my contacts and the messages are not sent..although they can text me with no issues. My phone is an Lg. How can I fix this...very frustrating...   

nico42 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Winback offer not applie

Hi, I got an offer from win back team. I agreed to pay the downpayment with the credit they gave me. The contract I recieved is completely different what was promised. I contacted Fido customer care, several times and all the times got the same answe...

Ajay8 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

1 bar in my home

Been noticing very poor signal strength at home in whitby 1 to 2 bars. Frustrating as hell not to be able to send sms and mms, the neighborhood area is awful I need to travel outside it to reach 4 ro 5 bars. I have an older samsung A70 and wife an ip...

fireme347 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes