General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Prepaid account balance lost

I recently switched to FIDO pre-paid plan. I bought CAD 100 one year plan. However, for some reason I have to port out my phone back to my old provider. When I called to ask one of the Customer service rep to transfer the balance on my pre-paid accou...

Suly100 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! customer support

I had support today from Ivy and Amitious and they were very very helpful. I wish I knew how to spell their names.     

facineh by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting SMS code from RBC (week of August 30, 2021)

Hi Before now, receiving code from RBC and others worked well. I received many such code until yesterday: now I can't receive a Code from Royal Bank of Canada (august 30 and 31, 2021). I called RBC and tried sending them a test to re-register my phon...

Icecube by I'm a participant level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Wrongfully billed

Hello Fido,   I made a complaint in March, we had solved my issues for the prices of each line. Now this months bill is completely incorrect. So here are the issues that need to be fixed.   Per interaction number XXXXXXXXX for 5 lines my total should...

JKylie by I'm a participant level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes