General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Unable to make long distance calls to India

Hi, I have 1000 minutes free long distance calling as an Add-on feature on my Fido post paid account (24 month contract). While I am able to make calls to the US, when I dial any India number I get a message that says - "International calling is not ...

ichhas4 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bring back Fido Dollars

Fido used to have monthly Fido Points which were awesome, but stopped.  They would show in our bills each month, added up and we could use them towards new phones and or accessories.  I wish they'd being them back again rather than the perks and cont...

Prepaid account balance lost

I recently switched to FIDO pre-paid plan. I bought CAD 100 one year plan. However, for some reason I have to port out my phone back to my old provider. When I called to ask one of the Customer service rep to transfer the balance on my pre-paid accou...

Suly100 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! customer support

I had support today from Ivy and Amitious and they were very very helpful. I wish I knew how to spell their names.     

facineh by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes