General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

WIFI Calling for non-Fido Device

I recently ported over to Fido and didn't realize this policy.  I bought a phone from Samsung directly since the carriers don't seem to sell the S21 Ultra in 512GB but regardless, is there any way to get my device approved so that I can use this impo...

LGO7 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Winback call

Winback team offered me a tablet. It should be received by after 5 business days after activation of fido Sim card. I haven't received it and have called many times to fido customer service. They are just creating a web from and says there is nothing...

Riza1 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WARNING ON FIDO DEVICE PROTECTION PLAN

DO NOT waste your time and money to get the DEVICE PROTECTION PLAN FROM FIDO. they do what they can to rip you off anf make you pay for repauirs and replacement when you do not need them.  Take it with a reputable company like APPLE and not BRIGHSTAR...

GK000 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido bill $545

I recently logged into my fido account on my web browser and found a bill of $545. I was completely surprised. I signed up to pay 50$ per month plan for unlimited talk and text.  I am new to fido and I had told the fido agent my requirement to call/t...

abhkagrawal by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Order confirmation adding a line not received

Hi, I wanted to add a second line Tuesday night but didn't get to the confirmation page so I tried again. I thought the website was broken in some way. The next day my account got suspended so I contacted fido to unblock it and re-placed my order. No...

afred123 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes