General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

problems for over 3 months - still not resolved!!!!!

I need to get in touch with the office of the president - and why is this so hard to even do??I have chatted, phoned - to supposed managers, as well as gone into stores umpteen times to get this issue resolved. I need to speak to someone who can reso...

SL08 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can i use a expired passport

Can I use a expired passport to activate a SIM card in store for my phone I already have a Fido account I've tried so many different times the guy on the phone said that my passport will work if it has my picture on it even if it is expired can someb...

Troyzerboy by I'm a participant level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Link mobile account to the existing internet account

Hi, I have a my Fido internet account with the pre-paid mobile account. And recently I cancelled pre-paid mobile acount and change it to the mothly plan. But on the FIDO MyAccount page I still see pre-paid mobile account (cancelled) and could not fin...

nadiya11 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

WORST CUSTOMER RESPONSE EVER

One of your chat agents named Wermson from the Share a Concern team guy was VERY rude today. I know my English isn't so good as to understand what he was saying perfectly. He was being rude during the chat when I didn't seem to understand and he just...

BKmin by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

extra charges poorly explained

I use my phone very rarley. This month I was charged $ 5.50 + tax as a charge for long distance call placed for 10 min to Florida from my phone, which we do not recall placing it. at all I complained, a ticket was raised to the fraud Dept, They claim...

awadals by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes