General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

WARNING ON FIDO DEVICE PROTECTION PLAN

DO NOT waste your time and money to get the DEVICE PROTECTION PLAN FROM FIDO. they do what they can to rip you off anf make you pay for repauirs and replacement when you do not need them.  Take it with a reputable company like APPLE and not BRIGHSTAR...

GK000 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido bill $545

I recently logged into my fido account on my web browser and found a bill of $545. I was completely surprised. I signed up to pay 50$ per month plan for unlimited talk and text.  I am new to fido and I had told the fido agent my requirement to call/t...

abhkagrawal by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Order confirmation adding a line not received

Hi, I wanted to add a second line Tuesday night but didn't get to the confirmation page so I tried again. I thought the website was broken in some way. The next day my account got suspended so I contacted fido to unblock it and re-placed my order. No...

afred123 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to keep my wife's phone #

So my wife has her own plan with Fido at the moment but I want to add her as another line on my account. Is it possible to keep her current phone # once she has been added on?

BudBud by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Worst Customer Service

I am with Fido more than 6 years and today I faced with a rude an unaccetabble behaviour from one of Fido representative. I was at one of Fido branch to transfer the resposibility of one of my line to my nephew, and we faced to the same issue we had ...

KamD by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes